About this webinar
Recorded On: Wednesday, April, 7 2021
Presented By: Gabe Rudy, VP of Product and Engineering
As exome sequencing continues to gain momentum as a comprehensive and affordable genetic test, many labs are considering the transition from their various targeted gene panels to a single comprehensive exome test. Along with the various challenges in small-variant analysis and interpretation of exomes, CNVs also require exome-specific considerations and strategies. In this webcast, we will review new capabilities and updated algorithms in the latest VarSeq release that will assist in any clinical exome sequencing workflow. Please join us in this webcast, as we review:
- A new VS-CNV best-practice workflow with specialized features for calling CNVs on exomes and large panels with more precision, enhanced quality flags and additional outputs.
- Enhanced analysis of variants found in exome sequencing, including non-coding clinically relevant RNA variants and mitochondrial variants
- Additional CNV analysis capabilities such as CNV export and import as VCFs
- The identification and interpretation of easily missed variants, such as those introducing novel splice-sites using the ACMG auto-classification and interpretation workflow
- Strategies for incorporating disease-specific virtual gene panel lists into the filtering, quality and reporting capabilities of VSClinical
Exome sequence analysis is complex, and the process to define and validate a clinical exome test can be daunting. The VarSeq clinical suite has the flexibility and best practice workflows built-in to define and implement a repeatable and comprehensive workflow for CNVs detection and analysis by exome sequencing. We hope you can join this webinar to learn how to go from FASTQ to clinical reports for exome-based clinical tests.
Watch on demand
Please enjoy this webcast recording. Should you have any questions about the content covered, please reach out to our team here.