Happy New Year! Certainly, I hope you had a relaxing time over the holidays with family and friends as well as a great start into the new year. 2019 was a real landmark year for Golden Helix. Please let me mention a few highlights:
- We launched VSClinical AMP in June 2019: This product is supporting the clinical variant interpretation based on ACMG & AMP guidelines. The product was an instant success.
- We received another $1.2M research grant from the NIH. This allows us to build out the most advanced clinical workflow solution interpreting next-gen sequencing data. A particular focus on this work is to deeply integrate CNV analytics capabilities in this context.
- Last but not least, Inc 5000 selected us among the fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
Now, for 2020 we will plan to continue to build on this success. Here are some key elements of our strategy for this year.
- We will continue to strengthen our capabilities in regards to interpreting cancer-related diseases. There will be additional features in our VSClinical AMP product in the first half of this year.
- Our CNV analytics capabilities will continue to strengthen. We are focusing on the deep integration of our CNV capabilities into our clinical interpretation and reporting workflows. We also are at the forefront of implementing the most recent guidelines in this context.
- We have advanced capabilities to deploy our clinical stack in highly secure environments. We were able to develop our stack in a way that doesn’t require any internet connectivity to function fully operating behind a firewall. This is key for highly regulated applications that have to adhere to the highest security standards.
Ultimately, it is our goal to create the best possible user experience for our customers in any type of implementation scenario, such as on-premises, cloud or in a mixed environment. Our team is highly motivated to ensure your success. Thanks for your loyalty and the tremendous support we have received.
I wish you personally a very prosperous and successful year 2020!