After much anticipation, we are excited to announce that SVS 7.7 is available! It’s been a lot of work, but we are pleased with the result and know you will be too!
SVS 7.7 includes:
Improved RNA-Seq Analysis Package for mRNA Expression Profiling
- Import tabularized quantification data from the Golden Helix pipeline or other sources.
- Utilize DESeq to perform differential expression analysis on RNA sequence count data.
- Visualize results with dendrogram heatmaps and volcano plots.
Streamlined DNA-Seq Workflows
- Analyze trios by scoring compound heterozygous regions, filtering on rare recessives, and identifying de Novo variants.
- Perform variant quality assurance and advanced filtering based on pedigree Ref/Alt, dbNSFP or NHLBI ESP6500, and sample genotypes.
- Numerous steps streamlined for considerably quicker analyses.
- Updated SVS welcome screen with Technical Support Bulletin feed.
- Build a pedigree from row labels.
- Compare variants across several spreadsheets.
- Import tool improvements.
For more information on what’s new, see our Release Notes.
And don’t miss seeing it in action on Tuesday, November 20th via a live webcast with Greta Linse Peterson, Product Quality Manager and Senior Statistician: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/792547442