The Bio-IT World Conference & Expo is a prestigious event showcasing the latest advancements in bioinformatics, computational biology, and data management. This year, the conference will be held in person and virtually, making it accessible to an even broader audience of researchers and bioinformatics enthusiasts.
Andreas Scherer, President and CEO of Golden Helix, Inc., will be presenting a virtual talk on May 17th at 11:25am EST titled “Achieving Economic Success as an NGS Lab: Strategy and Implementation.” With extensive experience working with NGS (Next-Generation Sequencing) labs worldwide, Andreas Scherer will share valuable insights on establishing a sustainable and profitable business model for NGS labs.
This virtual presentation will discuss:
- Streamlining workflows: Optimizing workflows to maximize productivity and minimize errors in the sequencing process.
- Effective data management: Strategies for robust data management, including storage, analysis, and sharing in NGS labs.
- Collaboration and networking: The importance of building strong partnerships with other labs, researchers, and organizations for driving innovation.
- Business model innovation: Approaches to creating a profitable and scalable business model while maintaining a strong focus on research and development.
- Regulatory compliance and quality assurance: Implementing effective quality assurance processes and navigating the complex regulatory landscape.
For more information and to register for the virtual conference, visit the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo website.