About this webinar
Recorded On: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Anyone handling NGS data understands the constant issue of not only storing all the variant data but also the difficulties in querying through a massive dataset. VarSeq has grown an excellent reputation for being a powerful filtration and annotation engine for NGS data. Tightly coupled with VarSeq is our genomic repository solution, VSWarehouse. VSWarehouse provides a means of storing all variant cohort data as well as rapid querying capabilities to quickly navigate through the, potentially, millions of variants you may amass over time. Just as important is the ability to store this data; users can find relief that VSWarehouse is designed to be installed behind a private network to ensure the protection of all genomic data. Join us in this webcast as we explore the key value points, usability, and direct scalability of VSWarehouse.
What will you learn in this webcast?
From VSWarehouse, how to access the browser to investigate:
- Querying updated clinical evidence against an existing variant cohort
- Filtering through stored projects for all relevant variant data
- Accessing the administrator-level permissions management site
From VarSeq, how to leverage variant data in VSWarehouse to:
- Filter out common variants in the store cohort
- Annotate and plot VSWarehouse content in the VarSeq project
- Utilize congruent assessment catalogs for storing variant classifications uniformly for all users
Watch on demand
Please enjoy this webcast recording. Should you have any questions about the content covered, please reach out to our team here.
Download the slide deck
To download a copy of the slides, click on the LinkedIn icon. This will redirect you to the SlideShare site. From there, you can clip your favorite slides or download the entire deck to your computer.